Seven people have been sentenced for their parts in a multi-million pound mortgage fraud.
Alick Ute Kapikanya, 6/6/68, of Chatham Road, Stretford, Bruce Robertson, 18/5/62 and Irene Perciful, 27/6/63, both of Carter Close, Duxford, Cambridge, were found guilty of conspiracy to defraud following a 10-week trial at Manchester Crown Court, Crown Square.
Marshall Joseph, 11/1/58, of Hermitage Road, Hale, Peter Tanner, 16/7/59, of Brewery Road, Pampisford, Cambridge, Myra Trigg, 9/7/56, of Crondall Street, Moss Side, Manchester and Christopher Campbell, 9/10/1982, of Burlington Road, Ipswich, had previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud, fraud, and money laundering at earlier hearings.
At Manchester Crown Court today they were sentenced as follows:
- Kapikanya was sentenced to six years imprisonment.
- Joseph was sentenced to four years, six months imprisonment.
- Robertson was sentenced to two years, six months imprisonment.
- Perciful was sentenced to 12 months imprisonment.
- Tanner was sentenced to 15...
Continues, Read More...