Drizzleshire Constabulary Superintendent recruitment – “The parachute scheme”
Position: Police Superintendent
Salary: Significantly more than £19k
- The ability to gain 20 years worth of operational policing experience from a 15 month training course.
- No understanding of the complex requirements of your local community, nor how to provide round-the-clock policing.
- Experience in wielding the axe of redundancy when budgets don’t cover officer salaries.
- Outstanding delegation skills for situations where you don’t have a clue what to do.
- A complete lack of comprehension of, and insensitivity to the life changing situations the officers under your command deal with on a daily basis.
- A ‘can do’ attitude towards the reforms and agendas implemented by those in power.
- A proven track record of business management that is not compatible with policing or public sector priorities.
We will Provide:
- A cosy office within walking distance of the HQ canteen and far removed from the reality of...
Continues, Read More...